Thank you for your interest in employment with BPHA. Our Employment Application for the summer of 2020 is currently closed.
Are you interested in applying for a summer position with BPHA? We are recruiting enthusiastic staff for a variety of positions for the summer of 2020.
Use the links below to submit an Employment Application. In addition, please email a resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Attention: Program Director.
All applications received by the deadline will be considered. Interviews will be ongoing according to availability. Successful applicants will be notified by email and will be required to sign a letter of acceptance.
Applications must be received by Monday December 2, 2019.
BPHA Pool Staff
In addition to maintaining a safe swimming experience, the Pool Staff at BPHA teach swimming lessons, and in collaboration with the Pool and Program Directors, organize community events and children's programming. If this sounds like your kind of job, we want to hear from you!
Current National Lifeguard Certification (NL) Lifesaving Society Certificate;
Current Red Cross Water Safety Instructors (WSI) Certification; (Arrangements can be made to take this course at one of the local Beechwood pools in June)
Current Standard First Aid with CPR-C;
Emergency Procedures Training (Mandatory training conducted at BPHA)
Minimum 16 years of age;
Lifesaving Society Lifesaving Instructor Certificate;
Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Proficiency with 2020 BPHA Pool Staff Expectations and our BPHA Facility Opening & Closing Procedures;
• Preparation of the pool facilities prior to opening;
• Carrying out daily and weekly maintenance checklist for pool and facility;
• Ensuring that all Health and Safety guidelines are followed throughout the summer;
• Participation in staff meetings and training sessions (mandatory);
• Working collaboratively to develop and implement craft programs and special events;
• Performing all lifeguarding, instructor and Aquafit duties as scheduled.
* Co-Manager positions require additional qualifications and responsibilities.
BPHA Tennis Staff
BPHA is hiring tennis instructors and assistants for our spring and summer sessions. If you enjoy working with children, have strong tennis skills, and are at least 14 years old...apply now!