BPHA Tennis Staff
BPHA is hiring tennis instructors and assistants for our spring and summer season. If you love working with children and have strong tennis skills, consider working with our members and their children. Please submit a resume with cover email no later than FEBRUARY 1 to BPHA (email@example.com), Attn: Tennis Director. All applications received by the deadline will be considered.
BPHA Pool Staff
We thank all those who have submitted their applications. With exam schedules for most wrapping up now, we have extended the deadline to Dec. 22.
The BPHA Pool needs lifeguards and swimming instructors for each summer season. Besides maintaining a safe swimming experience, the Guards at BPHA teach swimming lessons, and in collaboration with the Pool Directors, organize community events and children's programming. If this sounds like your kind of job, we want to hear from you!
Please submit a resume with cover email no later than DECEMBER 15 to BPHA (firstname.lastname@example.org), Attn: Pool Director. All applications received by the deadline will be considered.
• Current Red Cross Water Safety Instructors (WSI) Certification;
• Current National Lifeguard Certification (NL) Lifesaving Society Certificate;
• Current Standard First Aid with CPR-C;
• Emergency Procedures Training (Mandatory training conducted at BPHA);
• Minimum 16 years of age;
• Optional: Lifesaving Society Lifesaving Instructor Certificate;
Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Proficiency with 2018 BPHA Pool Staff Guidelines and our BPHA Facility Opening & Closing Procedures;
• Preparation of the pool facilities prior to opening;
• Carry out daily and weekly maintenance checklist for pool and facilities;
• Ensure that all safety and health precautions are followed throughout the summer;
• Participate in staff meetings and training sessions (mandatory);
• Help implement craft programs and special events;
• Perform all lifeguarding, instructor and Aquafit duties as scheduled.
Positions of Pool Manager and Assistant Manager are also available with additional qualifications and responsibilities.
Annually, resumes will be accepted until the deadline. Interviews will be ongoing according to availability. Successful applicants will be notified in writing and required to sign a letter of acceptance at that time.