Online Tennis Booking
Please Note that there will be no tennis slots available the morning of Monday, September 28th due to court cleaning.
- The name of a booking player and opponent both need to be named.
- The booking player must be a member who provides and email address and controls the booking, includes making and canceling the booking
- The bookings will be staggered by 15 min, giving players time to leave and time to enter while maintain physical distancing
- The Board will have access to all bookings and cancellations.
- The existing booking rule of one-hour per day per household remains intact.
- We ask that members be considerate in their bookings to ensure all who want to play have the opportunity
- Members may still have guests play, and we will continue with the same fee structure as last year, however the fees will not be due until the end of the season.
- We would very much appreciate if you would be sure to cancel if you are unable to play at your booked time. This would free up a spot for someone else to play.